Greening your Gym
Start by disinfecting with SNiPER®. You want to change the way your clients think about exercising. It's time to change the way you think about cleaning. SNiPER® is a revolutionary cleaning system. It is used to treat everything from surfaces to the air we breathe. It is non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-flammable. It will not leave a film or residue. SNiPER® has been meticulously formulated to kill the most harmful of pathogens without toxic effect to you or the environment. It does not produce Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) like certain cleaning agents and is even able to oxidize VOCs for cleaner, greener air. It is an excellent odor eliminator for smoke, bathrooms, sweat, urine, vomit, and more. Use for all of your cleaning and disinfecting needs. Spray on equipment, uniforms, helmets, pads, floors and any area that harbors bacteria, virus or fungi. Fog locker rooms, restrooms, gyms and other large areas for maximum protection and odor elimination. SNiPER® is hypoallergenic, biodegradable and has no noxious odor. It is safe and non-toxic to you, your pets, your plants and your environment.
SNiPER® is ideal for stadiums and sports arenas. Some products claim to kill germs but may not be able to inactivate bacterial and fungal spores. SNiPER® not only kills virus, bacteria and fungi, it also inactivates the bacterial and fungal spores for maximum protection. Micro-organisms cannot become immune to SNiPER®. Keep SNiPER® as your only disinfectant. It is a 3 in 1 solution. It cleans, disinfects and eliminates odor. Use for restroom care. Spray on toilets. Let SNiPER® settle and dry for disinfection and odor removal. Use on sinks, counter tops, fixtures and door knobs. Acheive a safe environment for your patrons and staff by cleaning your facilities and treating HVAC units with this powerful green product. You will be amazed by the results!
Use only the Ideal Biocide for your clubs
SNiPER® is named The Ideal Biocide by Herman Sabath, Ph.D. MPH CMC/CMI, Global Leader in Microbial Infections and Indoor Environments. Protect yourself from Swine Flu, MRSA (staph infections), E.coli, Salmonella, Stachybotrys, virus, bacteria, mold, VOCs and spores. SNiPER® is non-toxic and may be applied to hands, clothes, equipment, etc. Use to treat HVAC Units to increase indoor air quality.
MRSA Infection Symptoms
MRSA infections start as small red bumps. They resemble pimples, boils, or spider bites which quickly can turn into deep, painful abscesses that require surgical draining. Sometimes the bacteria can burrow deep into the body, causing life-threatening infections. See our whats new page for the latest medical articles on MRSA.
Is MRSA Contagious? Yes, it is possible to catch Methycillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) by using common gym equipment. You cannot know if you are going to touch something that someone with MRSA has touched. However, you can protect yourself and your clients by using SNiPER®. It is a green product that is used to treat Offshore Facilities with amazing results. Those who use SNiPER® as recommended have reported that the outbreaks stopped once facilities were treated.